Timber-look Battens & Beams
Achieve effortless architectural style with the cool, clean and contemporary lines of DecoBatten®.
Recreate the popular timber-look batten aesthetic with DecoBatten®, the lightweight, durable aluminium batten system. Aluminium battens replicate the form, feel and appearance of luxurious timber with the Super Durable™ DecoWood® powder coating.
Use smaller DecoBattens® vertically for a floating fence, create a statement piece with oversized beams, or mix and match battens for a unique design – the possibilities are near-limitless. DecoBatten® one-piece battens are a solid, dimensionally stable batten product that can be quickly, easily installed without warping, twisting or cracking.
DecoBatten® allows you to achieve a beautiful, timber-look design, minus the hassle of maintenance and the issues associated with natural timber.
- Effortless: no sanding, painting or staining
- Wide Range: batten sizes from 20 x 20 mm to 50 x 250 mm.
- Lightweight and easy to install: do-it-yourself installation system designed for beginners
- Non-combustible: suitable for bushfire-prone areas and tested to AS3837
- Choose from 30 DecoWood Marine Grade finishes including Casuarina, Ironbark and Bush Cherry
- Australian made: DECO is entirely Australian owned and operated
NEW! Two-piece25mm QuickClick™Batten Profiles
DecoBatten® Sizes and Shapes
Create the batten design of your dreams with DecoBatten's® wide range of profiles. Profiles available include:
- Square battens: Ranging from 20x20mm to 200x200mm
- Rectangular battens: Ranging from 50 x 25mm to 250x50mm
- Tubular battens: Circular, rounded profiles for a curvy design
- Custom sizes: available on request
Talk to Luxury Interiors Direct about the full colour range today!
DecoBatten is available in one-piece and two-piece systems and a range of sizes.
DecoBatten profiles and extruded accessories are manufactured in 6.5 metre lengths, however due to the process of applying the beautiful timber-look (or other) finish, the usable length is 6.47m.
Yes, just use an aluminium drop saw and a tape measure.
Yes, using the two-piece DecoBatten system. View the Installation Guide for more information.
Colour-matched and plain black end caps are available for most batten sizes.
DecoBatten® offers a range of accessories, including colour-matched end caps, which press fit into the battens to round off the exposed ends and create a seamless timber look.