Introducing the ultimate in durable designer finishes – DecoUltra architectural anodising. Setting new standards in architectural finish performance, DecoUltra has combined the flexibility of creative freedom with superior durability to create the architectural industry’s most premium anodising and hard anodising finishes.
Designed to withstand even the toughest of Australian outdoor conditions, DecoUltra can give a fresh new look to your residential, commercial or monumental project. With a unique, modern metallic aesthetic, a wide range of textures and effects, and suitable for a variety of shapes and extrusions, DecoUltra can bring your wildest design ideas to life – the sky’s the limit.
Our DecoUltra range of finishes can be used on our popular range of architectural products, including DecoClad, DecoBatten and DecoPanel.
- Extremely low maintenance: Will not need refinishing or replacing for many years, with a warranty from 10 – 30 years depending on application. View finish warranty details here.
- Extremely durable: High levels of corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and resistance to salt spray, sunlight and moisture.
- Wear resistant: Anodised finishes will not chip, peel or flake.
- Chemical resistant: Can stand up to mild acids.
- All applications: DecoUltra is offered in varying micron thicknesses to suit residential, commercial and monumental façade applications.
- Creative design: Choose a brushed finish, coloured dye or anodise an unusual shape to create one-of-a-kind designs.
- Special effects: Offset your anodised panels at different angles to create awe-inspiring colourful optical illusions.
- Non-combustible: Safe for use on buildings where non-combustible materials are required including high-rise residential and commercial facades.
- Environmentally friendly: Aluminium is highly recyclable and anodised finishes emit no VOCs.
- Australian Made: DECO is Australian owned and operated and our DecoUltra range is available nationwide.
A A range of DecoUltra finishes is available to suit your project needs. These include: DecoUltra AD: A 15 micron anodised finish suitable for exterior residential and low rise commercial applications. DecoUltra AD+: A 25 micron anodised finish suitable for large commercial and coastal/marine applications. DecoUltra ZD: A 30 micron hard anodised finish suitable for monumental applications. Custom micron thicknesses are available to suit your project requirements. To find out more, contact us. To find out more about our extra hard DecoUltra ZD+ 50 micron hard anodised finish, suitable for industrial applications such as machine parts, speak to us today.
DecoUltra anodised and hard anodised finishes can be used on a broad range of applications. Some of these include:
Façade and wall panels
Laser Cut Shapes
Decorative 3D shapes
Signage (such as letters, restroom sign shapes and more)
DecoUltra AD and ZD finishes can also be used for engineering, commercial food, defence and manufacturing applications